The organisation we represent embraces diversity in their people and thinking, they are a team of <100 people and everyone has some sort of ethically aligned and personal connection to their mission.
We are seeking a P&C Manager that can bring human centred design thinking and who understands the modern workplace and work culture. Driving performance and exceptional outcomes in a largely remote based working environment will be your key focus. You will be responsible for quarterly and yearly employee engagement reviews and in a changing working landscape, you will be tasked with finding innovative ways of keeping engagement and productivity high.
In addition, you will be responsible managing a new remuneration review that is about to commence and will also be expected to take the lead on L&D initiatives for the business.
Core focus areas:
- Driving performance in a largely remote based working environment
- Maintaining exceptional employee engagement scores in a changing working environment
- Leading the remuneration review project
- Delivering innovative L&D initiatives
- Implementing a new HR system
- Experience of developing strategies which enhance and enable an innovative environment and workplace culture
- Employment law expertise applying to listed companies operating in financial services
- The ability to communicate company-wide change management
- Demonstrated ability to work with discretion and tact
- Strong people, team management and coaching skills
- Analytical skills with the ability to provide written analysis and translate information accurately and concisely and offer commercial solutions
- Self-motivated and able to use sound judgement in complex situations
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Willing to undertake a range of tasks to get the job done
- Qualifications in HR or a business discipline
- 8 years’ experience in a listed company P&C team
- Experience in financial services – superannuation or wealth management preferred
- A coaching qualification is highly desirable
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel your skills align with the requirements then please apply via Seek.