We are looking for a P&C Manager who is a great culture fit, someone who has values that align with a company that is driven to impact change, and make a positive contribution to the environment!
We are seeking a P&C Manager that can bring human-centered design thinking and who understands the modern workplace and work culture. Driving performance and exceptional outcomes in a largely remote-based working environment will be your key focus. You will be responsible for quarterly and yearly employee engagement reviews and in a changing working landscape, you will be tasked with finding innovative ways of keeping engagement and productivity high.
Core focus areas:
- Driving performance in a largely remote based working environment
- Maintaining exceptional employee engagement scores in a changing working environment
- Leading the remuneration review project
- Delivering innovative L&D initiatives
Experience and competencies:
- Experience in developing strategies that enhance and enable an innovative environment and workplace culture
- The ability to communicate company-wide change management
- Demonstrated ability to work with discretion and tact
- Strong people, team management and coaching skills
- Analytical skills with the ability to provide written analysis and translate information accurately and concisely and offer commercial solutions
- Self-motivated and able to use sound judgment in complex situations
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Willing to undertake a range of tasks to get the job done
- Qualifications in HR or a business discipline
- 8 years experience in a listed company P&C team
- Experience in Tech, logistics, or e-commerce
- A coaching qualification is highly desirable
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel your skills align with the requirements then please apply via Seek.