Our client is an award-winning, hyper-growth business that is also Australia's first 100% carbon neutral shipping service. They are B Corp certified (like us).
I am thrilled to be working exclusively with one of our fabulous B Corp partners, searching for a People & Culture Associate to join this newly created role where you'll really have the opportunity to build.
This is also an excellent opportunity for HR Advisors or Coordinators looking to take that next step/step up.
You will help bring their purpose to life for their people by providing quality, and reliable operational people support across a range of areas, including:
- Educating people managers on HR policies
- Facilitate induction, onboarding and offboarding
- Deliver high-quality HR services and programs
- Make the administration of ‘all things people’ easy and simple
- 4 + years HR experience
- Working knowledge of HR policies and practices
- Operational excellence and strong attention to detail
- You love what you do
- A chance to do the best work of your career with a collaborative team
- An opportunity to grow your HR skills across a range of HR specialisms (recruitment, performance, reward, learning, DEIB) in a high-growth environment
- A generous personal development budget
- Work flexibly in a digital first environment