We are looking for an experienced Business Process Tester to work on a complex case management solution built on Pega 7.x to drive the change that will have an impact.
You will document and execute testing activities for the project whilst maintaining high standards through quality assurance reviews. You will ensure close coordination with an existing Pega application development IT and support team.
You'll be responsible for;
- Preparing test matrices, test scripts, test cases and test data for user acceptance testing and other testing as required.
- Working with the project team as required ensuring the overall testing effort is effective and aligned to functional and non-functional requirements.
- Preparation and quality control of testing artefacts in accordance with framework and standards.
What you'll have;
- Creating test strategies which provide sufficient coverage to confidently assess the quality of the product relative to business needs, using the minimum required time and resources.
- Executing risk-based exploratory testing and prepare dashboards/reports as appropriate
- Identifying interdependence between subsystems and collaborate with peers to plan appropriate integration testing.
- Accurately scope test development and execution effort, and complete projects on time with good quality.
- Working independently, demonstrating a strong sense of ownership and teamwork.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using Atlassian tool set, particularly JIRA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working experience working in an Agile Scrum environment, expert in JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with one or more Agile implementation methodologies.
- Good understanding of deployment, infrastructure and/cloud environments involved in Pega projects
If you have above skills and experience, please apply for the role to learn more.