ABOUT THE COMPANY
Award winning Financial Services provider, who's been on a multi-year transformation journey in and around process improvement and customer experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Lead a small team to deliver Pega solution for a leading Wealth Manager (top of their field, award winning)
- Permanent role @ $180-$200k Package + Bonus
- Work on several large piece of work (organisation is looking to invest into Intelligence Automations (IVA) and Robotics Modules
- Analysing specified requirements and architectures to design appropriate business process workflows and Pega platform application solutions to implement specified functional and non-functional requirements
- Providing thought-leadership to clients across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
- Developing Workflow and Integration solutions following standard SDLC, including build and unit tests, integration tests, continuous integration, etc. Packaging and releasing changes into Pega platform.
- Providing Design Assurance and guidance to Developers to ensure that delivery of applications and integrations are aligned to design principles and standards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 5+ years of Pega Platform Experience as Senior Architect / Senior Developer - designing and delivering solutions in Pega PRPC 8.x or 7.x
- Pega 8 Senior System Architect certification
- Multiple years of experience in Pega workflow - business process management.
- Knowledge of Pega technical architecture
- Experience scoping and estimating Pega implementations
- Advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
- Experience in validating and eliciting functional and non-functional requirements for Pega applications
- Knowledgeable in the following PEGA capabilities: Application Design, Case Design, Automating Business Rules, Reporting, Security, Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Listeners , Connectors
People enjoy working in this team because they're given a voice and more importantly they're heard. Everyone's on the same journey which is to be better tomorrow, than you were today. You won't be treated like a number, or ever asked to do something that isn't being done by a peer. Given that you spend most of your life work your colleagues, you'll be happy spending time with these people.
- Free onsite Gym, brand new offices
- Career development is on the agenda, not just getting the immediate job done
- Work on the latest technologies and
- Direct access with the Senior Leadership team
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via this advertisement or call Ivan (AD @ TalentWeb Consulting) directly on 0478 129 450 for a confidential discussion