- Chatswood location
- National cosmetic clinic
- Collaborative team culture
Great opportunity to show case your excellent customer service skills in this patient communications role. Be part of a collaborative and hard working team culture.
This role is a very fast paced, busy inbound role so you will need to be able to handle high call volumes whilst still providing top quality customer care.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Answering inbound calls from patients
- Dealing with any patient enquiries over the telephone
- Following up on outstanding invoices
- Making sure appointments and consultations run smoothly
- Handling any cancellations of appointments
- Answering email queries in a timely manner
Your skills/ experience will include:
- Proven experience in a customer service role (medical would be an advantage)
- Ability to provide excellent customer service both over the phone and email communication
- Be an awesome team player and look out for your colleagues in busier periods
- High attention to detail
- A good problem solver and stay calm under pressure
- Experience handling high call volumes
- Must be a Permanent Resident or Citizen due to the role being permanent
I am interviewing for this role immediately so please hit APPLY today.