A leading Australian Retail asset owner and manager is seeking to appoint a highly driven and ambitious Partnerships Manager.
This is a role that will see you based in Sydney CBD, working for a company known in the market for providing an excellent work environment and great job progression opportunities. It will require both creative and strong negotiation skills.
As the successful Parternships Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Maximising revenue through advertising, casual leasing and pop-up
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients
- Bringing to the table new ideas and concepts for the centres
- Driving customer experience through new revenue opportunities
- Offering creative advice on advertising and casual leasing campaigns
- Being the primary point of contact for potential business
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience in Casual Mall Leasing or Media Sales
- An outgoing and confident personality
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent commercial acumen
- A proactive can-do attitude and hands on approach
- Competent in digital marketing basics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, strong time management and happy to work to deadlines
- To be a collaborative team player
This is a unique opportunity for an astute sales professional to enter the retail property market.
If this sounds like the next step for your career please apply.