In a nutshell - this role manages the P2P process to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible to minimize the impact to business operations.
With a new Purchase to Pay (P2P) solution implemented across the business (SAP/ SRM technology) - we now need a dedicated manager to work with the SAP support vendor, PHC stakeholders and P2P project team to manage incidents, and report on issues (and liaise with the Business to manage their expectations). SAP knowledge is a bonus, but not mandatory.
- Represent the first stage of escalation for Incidents
- Monitor the workload per Tier 1 Analyst
- Responsible for planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the process
- Remediate deviation of a process for its particular division/department/school
- Responsible for communicating with the Incident Process Owner
- Point of contact for all Major Incidents
- Responsible for the effective implementation of the process "Incident Management" and carries out the respective reporting procedure.
- Monitor the incidents to ensure that the Service Level Agreements are respected
- Identify, initiate, schedule and conduct incident reviews
- Ensure the closure of all resolved and end-user confirmed Incident records
- Provide guidance to the Incident Process Coordinators
- Establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology is reviewed and enhanced where applicable.