- $120k Package
- Permanent Role
- Greater Western Sydney Location
- Manage the Facilities operations function for multiple retail centres in Greater Western Sydney
- Ensure the overall facilities function is maintained, reviewed and operating efficiently
- Develop appropriate scopes of works and contract documentation to allow contracts to be tendered
- Maintain an asset register of all equipment
- Maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Liaise with tenants to rectify any issues that arise
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- You will have previous experience in a similar role dealing with multiple retail centres
- Hold a C class or similar license
- Proven ability to work autonomously in an operations management role
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
What you will get in return?
This is a truly excellent opportunity to work for one of the largest global property companies, in a significant role that would have the potential to further a driven individual’s career.
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an updated resume or email me directly on email@example.com. For any enquiries, you can contact me directly on 0430010756.