- Office Manager for boutique business in financial services
- Option for part time or full time but could be reduced hours/5 days
- Bring your strong admin skills | $70k pro rata
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager/Finance Assistant to join a boutique business in the Northern Beaches.
Duties will be broad but will include:
- General office management such as office supplies & ordering, contractor management and keeping everything ticking along
- Finance assistant - more around document preparation, admin and proof reading
- Support to the 3 internal Consultants on what they might need
- Project assistance as and when
- Assistance across sales and marketing
- Ad hoc support as required
As a business within financial services they would ideally like someone who has come from the industry - more from a perspective of understanding lingo, documents and being able to pull those together. They would be looking for someone with strong administration skills, organised and can think a couple of steps ahead!
Additionally as a boutique business there might be times you would be in the office on your own so you must be comfortable managing your own time and working autonomously.
In return you can work for a down to earth, friendly and understanding business. They are open to someone working with them part time or full time and can be flexible around this.
Hit the APPLY button now to register your interest in the role!