- North Sydney location
- Fun, growing business
- 5 Weeks annual leave
My client is one of Australia's fastest growing engineering firms winning huge projects in their space.
This boom in projects has led to them needing another superstar office assistant to support their growing team.
This is a support role which plays a huge part of making sure the business runs smoothly so that the engineers and executives can free up their time for their specialised areas of expertise.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Administration support to C- level & engineers
- Meeting and greeting existing and new clients
- Answering telephones and emails in a timely manner
- Providing basic financial support
- Arranging travel (mainly national)
- Organising diaries and events
- Booking meeting rooms
- Assisting with Bids and tenders
Your experience will be:
- Previous experience supporting teams in an office manager type role
- Advanced Microsoft packages skills (office 365 would be highly desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent document writing skills including tender & position descriptions
- Experience with Xero or similar
- 'Can do' attitude and ability to work as part of a team
I am recruiting for this opportunity immediately, please hit apply TODAY