- Central CBD location
- Global organisation
- Awesome staff perks & benefits
My client are a Global, Civil engineering firm situated in the heart of Sydney's CBD. With an amazing culture and stunning offices, you'll instantly feel part this leading organisation.
We are on the hunt for An Office/ Business Manager to support the global GM and a direct team of 8 staff. The role will oversee the business as a whole so its critical you have previous experience managing large staff numbers.
Day to day duties:
- Direct support to GM of corporate services and facilities team
- Manage the day to day facilities services for all regional Sydney offices
- Ensure safety and security levels are maintained within the premises
- Oversee the quality of reception, front of house, general office space and parking areas
- Maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders across all Sydney offices
- Manage the operation of the facilities team alongside the team leader
- Executive support to all senior internal stakeholders
- Negotiate maintenance contracts, manage building matters and contractors
- Min 5 years experience in a managerial role with direct reports
- Experience managing multiple internal stakeholders
- Facilities management would be highly adventageous
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in managing a fit-out project/s
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both staff and clients
- Advanced Microsoft software skills
- Australian resident or citizen
- Must have full clean drivers licence
I am recruiting this role immediately, please apply today along witha details cover letter.