The company we represent is an early stage data and technology company, through their new market place they are transforming the way people engage with and buy essential services. They are an organisation with an ethical point of difference with a mission to help Australians save hundreds of thousands of dollars. For too long there has been a lack of clarity around how essential services are charged, their marketplace allows for a clearer, data driven understanding of these charges and that savings that can be made.
They are a dynamic, flexible, experienced and ambitious team who are pushing the boundaries each and every day. Their combined attitude is one which supports whatever it is that needs doing, their people are at the center of this and as their newly appointed Mid-Level Oracle Developer, you will be a key member.
Who we need
We are seeking a mid-level, experienced, inquisitive and enthusiastic professional to join our close-knit, well humored Sydney team. You will be responsible for servicing and supporting our customers, you will be involved in the development of new features and enhancements to components of our flagship product, you will test, tune and optimize and should be comfortable stepping outside of your core responsibilities.
An enthusiastic approach, strong work ethic and high attention to detail is a must. To be successful you will need to take pride in ownership, be process oriented and be good at juggling multiple priorities. Our ideal team member is self-starting, has a problem solving attitude and is constantly looking for ways in which to contribute to our shared goals.
What you do:
- Development and support of PL/SQL packages
- SQL reporting and working to help build client support reporting
- Development of internal reporting
- Management of JIRA issues, resolutions and code deployments (SDLC)
- Support development of internal processes and standards
- Support testing processes
- Analysis, design and documentation of new requirements
- Provide advice and guidance to other members of the team
What you need:
- At least 3 years in-depth knowledge of Oracle 11g to 12c
- An ability to demonstrate expertise in SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience in the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Experience with Regular Expressions *(ideal)
- Basic SQL and code optimisation experience
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux
- Experience of different reporting platforms
What you will get:
- The opportunity to work in a truly collaborative, adult and fun environment
- Ownership of your own list of priorities and deliverables
- A vibrant, Chatswood office space (near the train station)
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working arrangements
If you are a Mid-Level Oracle Developer and would like the ability to significantly affect your career potential in one of Australia's up and coming tech companies and have all the attributes mentioned above, contact Jason Ajai by sending your resume through the associated link.