ABOUT THE ROLE
As the marketing manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of a strategic marketing plan, budget, and reporting for a region of shopping centres, with 1 direct report. Initially a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Develop the strategic marketing plans and budgets for a region of properties to drive turnover and traffic growth
- Management of place in accordance with the place and presentation guidelines as well as seeking opportunities for innovative place solutions.
- Undertake monthly P&L reviews with the assistance from the property accountants to ensure shopping centre actuals are in line with budgets
- Plan, execute and review content for centre social media pages and websites to drive engagement and reach with the assistance of the Digital Marketing Executive.
- Provide full financials for all marketing activities for properties within your region linking to ROI and campaign analysis
- Collaborate, lead and support the regional marketing executive.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Shopping centre marketing/brand management background.
- Knowledge of the retail leases act will be advantageous.
- Strong budgeting, financial reporting and forecasting skills.
- Relationship management
- Flexible to travel to other Centre's in the region.
- Exposure to key stakeholders across the assets, and wider business.
- Genuine influence in the creation and execution of marketing strategy.
- Flexible working environment and emphasis on creating a positive culture.
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jaimie Bonehill on 047 835 2759 to discuss in more detail.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact TalentWeb Property team for a confidential discussion on your career.