- Well respected property group, dynamic team environment
- Marketing generalist role with a focus on graphic design
- Make your mark in this outstanding business
Working closely with the property and investment teams, you will work across a broad range of marketing initiatives. You will be given support and mentorship to develop your skills and learn about property management, investment, investor relations and finance.
- Execute digital marketing initiatives including platforms such as Google and Facebook.
- Drive a best-in-class brand, improving on the marketing strategy and design already in place.
- Manage social media channels and paid digital marketing.
- Work with the team on concepts and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Create brochures and marketing materials for property leasing.
- Assist with website maintenance.
- Coordinate photography, 3D imagery design and floor plans.
- Create regular EDMs.
- Assist with designing and typesetting documents and reports.
- Manage Google Adwords, Facebook advertising, and the CRM platform.
- Manage travel and accommodation bookings for the team
- Organise events for networking and customer engagement.
- General administrative functions as required.
This role will be perfect for someone who is proactive, enjoys taking the initiative, and who is excited about an autonomous position with direct exposure to all facets of a high-performance business.
- You bring a passion for marketing and have solid InDesign skills.
- A background in email marketing and content creation.
- Great attention to detail.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
- Solid stakeholder engagement skills.