- Award winning customer centric financial services organisation
- Develop and deliver targeted, data led campaigns to enhance engagement and brand awareness
- $160k package
As part of their commitment to creating remarkable customer experiences and genuine engagement and retention of their base, this role is sure to impress.
With a right channel, right message, right customer philosophy and an unwavering focus on delivering superior member experiences, this role will give you the opportunity to lead a small team and:
- Design and implement insight-led campaigns to drive satisfaction and retention.
- Be a brand champion, driving continuous improvement and proactively looking for opportunities to improve member experience.
- Develop marketing strategies, comms plans and member journeys designed to improve engagement, drive key messages and desired member outcomes.
- Apply insights, data, and relevant expertise in briefs.
- Work alongside a cohesive team to ensure excellence in campaign implementation using evaluation, reporting & ongoing optimisation.
- Champion the use of marketing automation best practice via the Marketo platform.
- Build relationships and help raise awareness of member engagement initiatives across the organisation and with key strategic partners.
- Build solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders including our agency partners.
With a depth of data-driven marketing experience ideally within financial services or a data-rich environment, coupled with leadership experience, you are able to demonstrate your:
- CRM, direct marketing and digital expertise.
- Solid end-to-end marketing campaign management experience and a proven track record of results.
- Excellent grasp of CX principles and lifecycle marketing.
- Strong brief writing skills, specifically geared towards an insight-driven approach.
- Strong skills in creative evaluation, including providing feedback on creative (to agency or internal staff) and the use of market research and experimental testing (e.g. A/B testing) to evaluate creative and copy.
- Commercial acumen and experience in managing marketing effectiveness.
- Stakeholder engagement skills and ability to influence and collaborate at all levels.
- Understanding of research with skills to interpret data findings and implement insights.
- Experience in managing automated campaigns using Marketo.
To find out more please call Michelle Rubinstein on 0413 463 043 or apply online.