- North Sydney
- Influence Marketing Campaigns with your analysis
- Flexible working environment
This global business are a very well recognised house hold name. Known for their exciting products, they are also well known for offering a vibrant and flexible office environment.
The role reports to a Commercial Manager and sits in a commercial team. You will make sense of complex information and engage with the marketing team to share and influence with your insights. Your role helps the market team to see through the eyes of the customer.
- Capture and analyse: key trends, demographic data, target markets
- Use insights to drive changes in marketing material and promotions
- Working with large data sets to extract, manipulate and analyse data to produce relevant insights and recommendations
- Reporting on routine marketing campaign data, and customer loyalty
- Shape and influence decisions for future marketing campaigns,
- Make sense of information to maximise campaign effectiveness and sales growth in a competitive market.
- Developing a deep understanding of the customer journey and digital footprint, understanding and keeping abreast of market trends, analysis on online campaigns.
- Utilise analysis to help create forecasting models to ensure the success of future marketing campaigns.
- A relevant tertiary qualification such as business, statistics or mathematics
- Proven working with marketing teams
Please respond ASAP for consideration or call Melissa on 8075 9923