A leading Australian retail asset owner is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, professional and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to work across multiple regional shopping centres on a part time basis.
You will be based on site at one of the Shopping Centres, working collaboratively with the Centre Marketing team and reporting into the Marketing Manager who will provide mentoring and guidance.
As the successful Marketing Executive, key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the implementation of the Centre's marketing plan
- Developing and maintaining relationships with retailers
- Provide support across promotions and events
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with digital marketing campaigns
- Managing digital marketing and social media
- Marketing administration and support
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing related discipline
- Experience in a marketing position, ideally within property but not essential
- Strong experience across digital marketing and social media (preferred)
- A passion for driving customer experience
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated and strong time management
- A great attitude and ability to learn quickly
This role will be a job share opportunity, working two days a week.
You will require a car and drivers licence.
This is an exciting opportunity to kick start your marketing career within retail property.
If this sounds like a great opportunity that will provide the work life balance you need, please apply below!