- Leading property investment company offering a great culture
- Opportunity to grow your career and learn from the best in the industry
- $85k - $90k including super
This is an exciting time to join a well established, highly regarded organisation.
As the Marketing Executive, you will form part of a cohesive marketing team, developing innovative campaigns that complement the current retail environment, delivering the social media and digital strategy to drive tenant customer awareness and sales, enhancing the in-centre shopping experience, engaging and connecting with the local community and providing opportunities for tenant customers to achieve individual business success.
Based at various centres in the Campbelltown region and reporting to the Marketing Manager, this key role will be responsible for managing and maximising the performance of the portfolio.
- Assist with development of the annual centre business plan.
- Assist in developing the strategic marketing plans and budgets for a region of properties to drive turnover and traffic growth.
- Help identify PR opportunities for each asset to ensure a pro-active approach and delivery of brand aspiration through media awareness.
- Assist with planning social media and digital strategy.
- Develop, execute and review content for centre social media pages and websites to drive engagement and reach.
- Manage advertising collateral including briefing and proofing of artwork and communication materials, and booking of print media.
- Raise purchase orders for all marketing expenses and manage payment of invoices.
- Effectively manage campaign costs to achieve overall campaign objectives within set budget guidelines.
- Collaborate with the centre team to set the annual customer engagement strategy for your region of properties.
- Collaborate with Marketing Executives across the Retail marketing team to drive consistencies across the portfolio for social media, campaigns and community / tenant customer engagement.
You have a passion for championing customer experience and thrive on building relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders. You:
- Have excellent time management skills and thrive in a busy, changing environment.
- Are able to work both autonomously and part as a team.
- Bring an ability to develop and implement brand growth strategies and projects.
- Have a proven understanding of marketing branding, customer marketing and campaign management.
- Experience working with social media (eg Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads), community management and content generation.
To find out more, please call Michelle Rubinstein on 0413 463043 or apply online.