ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of Australia's leading property groups.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the marketing executive, you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of a strategic marketing plan and budget for a region of shopping centres.
- Assist in developing the strategic marketing plans and budgets for a region of properties to drive turnover and traffic growth
- Management of place in accordance with the place and presentation guidelines as well as seeking opportunities for innovative place solutions.
- Undertake monthly P&L reviews with the assistance from the property accountants to ensure shopping centre actuals are in line with budgets
- Plan, execute and review content for centre social media pages and websites to drive engagement and reach with the assistance of the Digital Marketing Executive.
- Provide full financials for all marketing activities for properties within your region linking to ROI and campaign analysis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Shopping centre marketing/brand management background.
- Knowledge of the retail leases act will be advantageous.
- Strong budgeting, financial reporting and forecasting skills.
- Relationship management
- Flexible to travel to other Centre's in the region.
- Exposure to key stakeholders across the assets, and wider business.
- Genuine influence in the creation and execution of marketing strategy.
- Flexible working environment and emphasis on creating a positive culture.
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jaimie Bonehill on to discuss in more detail.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact TalentWeb Property team for a confidential discussion on your career.