ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of Australia's leading property groups.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the marketing executive, you will report into the marketing manager. You will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of a strategic marketing plan and budget for a region of shopping centres.
- Assist in the strategic marketing plans and budget for a region of properties to drive turnover and traffic.
- Identify PR Opportunities for each asset to ensure a pro-active approach.
- Support leasing with signage and website content when needed.
- Monthly P&L reviews
- Manage and monitor all online and social media activity.
- Manage and maintain with key stakeholders.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Marketing background.
- Knowledge of the retail leases act will be advantageous but not essential
- Strong budgeting, financial reporting and forecasting skills.
- Exposure to key stakeholders across the assets.
- Genuine influence in marketing strategy
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jaimie Bonehill on to discuss in more detail.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact TalentWeb Property team for a confidential discussion on your career.