ABOUT THE COMPANY
Global real estate services provider.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the marketing executive, you will report into the marketing manager or senior manager. You will be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of the centre marketing strategy and plans.
- Build brand positioning, centre traffic and sales with the development of the centre marketing strategy.
- Provide analysis of promotional activity results and present these to the marketing manager along with suggested improvements.
- Liaise with retailers, centre management and community stakeholders.
- Management of digital presence as well as eDM content, making sure you are adhering with social media policies of the client.
- Assist the marketing manager in a number of reporting activities across the business.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Marketing experience is essential
- Retail property background in a shopping centre would be advantageous
- Digital marketing - Social media, CRM , eDM campaign's, and analysis.
- Exposure to senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Exposure to Marketing strategy and annual planning for a key client.
- Competitive package
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jaimie Bonehill on to discuss in more detail.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact TalentWeb Property team for a confidential discussion on your career.