- Leading wealth manager
- Diverse and rewarding role
- $110k including super
Working for one of the best brands in the market, this role will give you a great opportunity to work with a passionate and skilled group of marketing professionals in a business focussed on generating superior outcomes for their customers.
- Create marketing collateral including product flyers, presentations, and campaign material.
- Maintain marketing collateral and communications.
- End to end management of email campaigns including set up of campaign canvasses, content and asset creation, associated landing pages and reporting.
- Update various websites and create web pages and banners and update content in the Content Management System (CMS).
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our internal and external clients.
With a solid understanding of marketing principles including digital, social media and marketing automation, you are able to
- Develop and execute campaigns.
- Demonstrate your knowledge and experience with automation platforms such as Eloqua or Marketo and CMS (ideally Sitecore).
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Past experience working with CRM or knowledge of Salesforce or HTML will be highly regarded.
- Prior marketing experience in financial services will be an added advantage.