Are you an energetic, highly motivated individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships? We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Marketing & Partnerships Manager who has the business acumen to develop strategic relationships with key commercial brands that want to unlock value from their distribution chain by selling advertising space.
You will be working closely with our local and global sales and client services teams to identify, build and maintain commercial partnership relationships and agreements across the Asia-Pacific region.
What you'll be doing, day to day:
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management, including a global partner program for publishers.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through in-bound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits.
- Research potential brand partners, identify key players and generate interest.
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing team mates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Operate under the umbrella of a global partner program, following the messaging and enforcing the policies associated.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Keep ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow partnerships.
(We're looking for someone with a proven track record in a media sales environment, with an ability to foster strong partnerships with new and existing clients alike)
- 5 years’ experience in business development or partner marketing or channel marketing
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communication or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills
- Attention to detail
If you're interested to discuss further, please apply directly to this ad or alternatively reach out on 0478 129 450 (If unanswered, please leave a vm)