We are looking for someone who demonstrates talent and enthusiasm who is a great culture fit and who has a skill-set to match. You will join a team whose values align with a company that seeks excellence, is looking to achieve success together, is the champion of their members, and is accountable.
The member portal is sizeable with circa <2mill members, this is a huge audience and significant opportunity. As Marketing Automation Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading the development of Marketing Automation excellence utilising the Marketo platform.
- Driving the implementation of best practice Marketing Automation within their 121 member interactions, including behavioral trigger programs, nurture initiatives and lifecycle development across key touchpoints and journeys.
- Managing and motivating the Marketing Automation Specialist within the Marketing Automation Team, including the development of UPP’s, development plans and ongoing support.
- Managing the Marketo environment, serving as the primary Marketo Administrator and being the subject matter expert for all internal and external Marketo inquiries.
- Controlling the development, implementation and ongoing management of Marketo processes.
- Driving the implementation of modifications to the Marketo set-up as changes to business requirements occur, ensuring their platform remains current with Marketo functionalities.
- Collaborating closely with the Data Analytics team on the customisation of the marketing automation platform including business rules, scoring, multi-touch nurture, profiling, segmentation, workflows and reporting.
- Working with various business teams to understand processes and optimise system configuration, including real-time data flows.
- Assisting in ongoing training and communications to internal stakeholders on marketing automation best practices and usage tips.
You will need:
- Sound knowledge of Marketo and other programmatic marketing tools.
- Experience with HTML emails and landing page layout in Marketo.
- Creative agency management experience
- Experience working on multiple projects and managing issues across multiple stakeholders (internal and external) and prioritising competing demands
- Experience of multi-channel marketing activation in financial services or highly regulated industries
- Experience of executing large scale email campaigns
- Working knowledge of HTML emails and landing pages
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Excellent documentation and organisational skills
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Event & Seminar campaign experience
- Working knowledge of JIRA