You will require fantastic attention to detail on all communications and experience within a financial regulatory environment would be a preference.
This role manages the provision of confidential, best-practice company secretarial support to the Board and Advisory Committees with the key responsibilities including:
- Provides the executive team with high-quality, timely advice in the development and delivery of corporate reporting, documents and policies
- Lead the planning and delivery of governance procedures and advice to ensure the effective operation of the Board and Advisory Committees
- Lead on discrete organisational governance projects to support strategic alignment
- Lead the reporting and compliance function to ensure that the Annual Report, papers and reports for the Board, Audit-Review Committee and strategic performance reports are delivered within agreed timeframes
- Establish standards and provide professional advice and coordination services
- Build and maintain a network of constructive relationships with key staff and executive to ensure the preparation of high-quality, timely briefings, correspondence and advice
- Provide advice to staff on the preparation of effective papers and briefings
- Attend Board and Advisory Committee meetings and oversee the preparation of accurate and comprehensive written minutes, review and follow up action items to facilitate timely delivery of resolutions.
- Review and assist with ongoing Board and Advisory Committee education and professional development, including advice on legislation, regulations, financial policies/statements, corporate structure, business operations, and current and emerging issues to ensure that decision making is effective and complies with statutory requirements.
- Ensure robust registers are established and properly maintained and reported as required to the Board, Advisory Committees and Executive to ensure the highest standards of integrity and transparency.
This role requires a qualified and experienced legal / company secretarial professional who can operate independently whilst also influencing a wide variety of stakeholders. Experience in a highly regulated environment and exposure to financial services would be a significant advantage.
To register your interest please submit your resume by following the prompts and for further information contact Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720