Are you an experienced Subsea or Civil Engineer with a proven track record consulting to clients in the oil and gas or major transport space? Talent Web are on the hunt for a Manager to join our client in the Perth CBD, a global leader in management consulting.
In this role you will provide expert consulting services to clients in the public and private sector in Perth in a variety of areas including: systems engineering, asset management, reliability and ILS and project management.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing expert consulting advice to a range of clients in the public and private sector around the service offerings mentioned above
- Developing business and continuing to win projects based on existing and new relationships
- Leading project delivery teams
- Working on secondment in to your clients
To be successful in your application we seek candidates with the following:
- At least 8 years' experience in a consulting environment
- Tertiary qualifications in civil, mechanical or subsea engineering
- Knowledge of management consulting and the service offerings
- Previous experience delivering large transport or oil and gas projects, dependent on background
This is an awesome opportunity to join a rapidly expanding engineering and asset management consultancy with a global leader in management consulting who have a fantastic brand and reputation.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information.