This ASX manufacturing business has recenlty undergone a period of growth and require an additional Management Accountant/Analyst to help provide operational insights for their manufacturing plants. The company are well known for sucession planning with promotion after 18-24 months for performing staff.
Reporting to a Commercial Manager who believes in providing development and autonomy, this role would provide a lot of value add. This role is based at their head office, however, requires travel to their manufacturing plants.
- Perform weekly financial close and processing of results including journal entries, work order closure and labour entries
- Analysis and commentary on operating performance, comparing actual vs budget and forecast
- Provide insights into operational performance for the business
- Preparation of presentation decks for weekly results
- Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support Manager for preparation of Budget & forecast
- Adhoc reporting and providing financial support to relevant projects
- Continuous improvement to bring process efficiencies
- Professional qualification- CA or CPA a must.
- Manufacturing experience preferable
- Travel interstate
Please apply ASAP if you meet the criteria as listed above