Our client is a market leader with a mandate for growth as they navigate through increased demand and expansion opportunities. They are looking for a management accountant/Finance business partner for a 12 month FTC. Reporting to the Group FC you will be an integral part of a small yet passionate finance team. Bringing your experience of working in a similar capacity within a commercial environment will add value to your application. A great attitude and ability to be results focused will ensure your success in this role.
About the role:
You will support the Group Financial Controller in managing the group management accounts, and will partner with key stakeholders within different business units, providing expert advice and financial information to enable their success and support commercial decision making.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation and provision of monthly management accounts to senior management and other stakeholders
- Management reporting at group level
- Partner with business unit leaders to provide reporting, analytical and decision-support assistance
- Track KPIs and prepare internal financial reports for internal stakeholders for commercial decision making
- Set annual budgets and undertake periodic reforecasts for business units
- Assist with the provision of information to support management with operational and strategic planning
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business, or commerce)
- Qualified CA or CPA
- Chartered experience from Big4 or mid-tier firms highly desirable
- Experience within FP&A, management accounting role (forecasting & budgeting) or management reporting
- Experience in analysing and communicating financial information to senior stakeholder