- Experienced Management Accountant required
- Join an award winning finance team
- Circa $105k + Super / Flexible working available
Our client, a leader in the education sector, is looking for a Management Accountant to make a significant impact within their award-winning team. They are looking for an experienced, CPA/CA qualified candidate with strong communication skills and a proven ability to provide operational financial insights. .
- Support the development of strategic annual plans which identify the current and future key issues and needs for the client portfolio
- Perform complex analysis and draw insights to support your client base with their strategic or operational decision making
- Support the development of portfolio activities/budgets and undertake advanced accounting and management reporting using a variety of financial and non-financial Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Work closely with your client groups to identify, develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Maintain and champion compliance with Procurement and Finance policies and procedures across client groups.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience and enhanced relationship management skills. This role would suit a candidate with strong attention to detail who is competent navigating a complex enterprise. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong analytical skills are necessary. Willingness to learn and a positive working attitude is also essential.
To register your interest please submit your resume by following the prompts. For further information please call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720.