This business is one of Australia's leading online retailers. Headquartered in Sydney and experiencing monumental growth it is looking for new talent within management accounting to join its growing finance team.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager the role’s primary purpose is to deliver & improve the Group’s management reporting and budgeting processes, provide meaningful insights and analysis, support decision making, identify and analyse trends and provide ad hoc assistance to the financial reporting team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Financial Planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Business partnering with all business unit heads
- Preparation of scenario analysis
- Management reporting
- Identify, develop, and implement management reporting systems and processes
- Financial reporting
- Lead the financial planning and reporting automation program
- Continuous improvement of systems and processes in finance and the business including identifying improvement opportunities and implementing solutions
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business, or commerce)
- Qualified CA, CPA or CIMA
You will have a proven and demonstrable track record in:
- A management accounting, FP&A or management reporting role for 2+ years
- Experience within a Big4 or Mid-tier accounting firm highly regarded
- Strong knowledge of financial planning tools
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a CV or you can contact Fraser Chapman on 0424 155 675.