* Sydney CBD with flexible work from home arrangements
* Excellent on the job training and mentoring
* 6 months Temp with a view to go perm
Growing Australian Financial Services Company based in the Sydney CBD known for their relaxed culture. The business offers on the job training and extra qualifications.
The growth of the sector and company mean there is a career waiting for someone hungry to learn
Reporting to the Finance Business Partner, this role will oversee the reporting to the business including budgeting/forecasting, and cost centre management reporting.
- Preparation and collation of the annual budget across all funding sources.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly reporting on actual spend against budget to business unit stakeholders.
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly and annual expense accruals covering operational and capital expenditure.
- Manage the operating risks relating to finance resources including expense authorisation processes.
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects within the business and the design and implementation of new systems and processes to ensure ongoing efficiency improvements and cost reductions.
- CA or CPA qualified or tertiary finance qualifications or equivalent,
- 2-3 years relevant experience in similar position
- Be available immediately or on 1 week notice