- St Leonard's Location
- $80,000 + Superannuation
- Excellent team environment & flexible working
COMPANY: My client are a leading marketing agency across ANZ with a parent company in the US. Well known for proving a fun working environment my client are looking for a self-starter to join them for 12 months in a business critical role.
ROLE: To assist with preparing financial and monthly reports for the group.
- Management Reporting including:
- Divisional and Group P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statements
- Sales, cost of sales, and margin reports
- Other reports as required by the business
- Month end financial reporting including:
- Processing journal entries, allocations, accruals and prepayments
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register
- Assist the Senior management and Executive team with financial reports and advice for business segments
- Assistance during the month end reporting process, including review of projects & client invoicing preparation of General Ledger reconciliations and Journal Entries
- Assist with the preparation of group budgets and forecasting models whilst working with the management team to build the bottom up budgets
- Assist with the annual financial audit for both U.S. and ANZ purposes and time-frames
- Prepare local and country reporting and filing requirements, including preparation and filing of GST and FBT
- CA/CPA (pr near completion
- Excellent communication as this role involves business interaction across all divisions
- Be available immediately or 1-2 weeks notice
Please send CV ASAP to be considered.