Exciting opportunity to join a multinational company with a proud history that extends for decades, specialising in the FMCG industry. This opportunity will give you esposure to key stakeholders in the business - a true business partnering opportunity.
Reporting through to the Divisional Controller, this person will be responsible for but limited to the following:
- Prepare B/S reconciliations and journal
- Maintain asset register
- Prepare divisional P/L including analysis of variances to budget and forecast
- Prepare post month end reports
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget
- Assist with internal and external audit requirements
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts
- Assist in the half yearly and yearly forecasts
- Assist with adhoc projects
- preperation of monthly boardpacks
- Process improvement identified and implemented.
Skills and Experience
You will be CA/CPA qualified or almost completed with experience in multinational or listed company. You will have a commercial mindset with a strong work ethic and a positive can do attitude. This role will have exposure to multi facets of the business and will be dealing with a variety of stakeholders up and down the chain.