Competitive salary | Attractive benefits | Dynamic and Agile working Environment | Cutting-edge technologies
Fantastic opportunity for a Managed Service Analyst to join a fast growing, market leading, Cash Management Software provider.
This is a brand new, exciting position working for a rapidly expanding company who offer a competitive salary, variety, access to cutting-edge technologies and professional development.
- Are you looking to work with a highly motivated team of professionals in a dynamic and agile environment?
- Are you looking for a company who financially invests in their employee's professional development?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company of significant growth with guaranteed career progression?
The principal responsibility of this role:
- Be a member of a highly skilled team of professionals who support and operate the clients Virtual Bank Technology which is a modern, service-oriented architecture technology used by leading businesses and government departments for complex cash management processes.
- Working closely with banks, businesses and integration partners, our Managed Service and Service Desk Analysts provide technical support, operational processing and monitoring, consultancy and inter personal skills that are required to provide the Cash Management Software as a Service and effective Incident Management.
Key experience required:
- An excellent understanding of SQL Server 2008/2012/2016.
- An understanding of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016.
- Previous experience in application support
- Incident, change, release and problem management experience
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Excellent communication - the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
If this role sounds like you please apply to the position or contact me on either 0280759921 or 07447516542 for more information