Our Client is a Landlord with 20 + properties based in Western Sydney and this role reports directly into the Facilities Manager on the portfolio.
Your role will be responsible for providing maintenance support on the properties in the portfolio , along with;
- Ensuring the correct induction and supervision of external contractors.
- Implementing the preventative maintenance program for each property
- Maintaining daily work records and service schedules through a computerised system
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Communicating professionally and to a high standard with all stakeholders
- Immediately available
- Previous hands on experience in building maintenance, ideally from a carpenter background.
- A passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Strong time management skills.
- An excellent work-ethic and proven ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications.
(NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be approached)