- International Law firm
- Central CBD offices
- Excellent company culture
I am working with a leading, International Law firm situated in the heart of the CBD. This role is for someone who is an experienced and proactive legal secretary looking to learn and develop new skills in a supportive environment. The company culture is of an "all hands-on deck" attitude.
The role duties will include, but not limited to:
- Email management
- Paper filling plus archiving
- Entering time sheet
- Digital transcription typing
- Participating in firm wide consultation and committees.
Your experience will include:
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Minimum of 2 year's experience as a Legal Secretary
- Strong 'can do' attitude
- Advanced Excel & Microsoft software experience
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Min 65 WPM typing skills
- Adaptable and flexible with work hours for the business needs
I am recruiting this role immediately, Hit APPLY today.