ABOUT THE COMPANY
Leading Australian property landlord with a national portfolio spanning across retail, office and industrial assets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a retail leasing executive, you will look after multiple assets and be responsible for delivering a number of transactions.
- Create clear, long term leasing strategies with effective implementation
- Deliver new and innovative concepts across the portfolio to drive customer experience.
- Form strong relationships with existing tenants and introduce new retailers.
- Present innovations and pro-active leasing initiatives for consideration to improve income, valuation, and product performance.
- Work with centre management to achieve property results.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Retail leasing experience
- Retail property industry experience with a major landlord
- Current Real Estate Licence/Certificate of Registration
- Exposure to multiple assets and stakeholder's externally and across the business
- Flexible working along with a competitive package
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jaimie Bonehill on or 02 8075 9924 to discuss in more detail.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact TalentWeb Property team for a confidential discussion on your career.