- Full-Time position in ASX Listed company
- Work with excellent mentors in a flexible work environment.
- $135,000 Package + Bonus
Our client is a well-known ASX listed company who is rebuilding their technical capability within the group reporting function. As part of that process, we are looking for a qualified Accountant on their behalf, with a background in audit, who can support the delivery of Statutory Reporting requirements and provide technical accounting advice to the Group. This particular role concentrates on Leasing and Trust Accounting whilst also supporting the group reporting team.
- Preparation of yearly and half-yearly reporting
- Preparation and review of financial statements for subsidiaries
- Assist in providing technical accounting support
- Ensure reporting requirements are met and in adherence to Group compliance
- Preparation of technical accounting papers to support group accounting positions
- Drive continuous improvement to meet developing needs of the company
- Grow and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- CA Qualified
- Audit experience in a Big 4 or top tier accounting firm
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards and attention to detail
- Experience with AASB 16 preferred
- Technical accounting expertise with ability to analyse and solve problems
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Excel knowledge essential)
- Strong written and verbal communication and ability to build relationships
To register your interest please submit your resume by following the prompts. For further information please call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720.