Our client works with Government departments and NGOs to provide cutting-edge strategic advice and practical management solutions. They work in partnership with clients to achieve successful management solutions, and they do so in close collaboration with clients, often fully embedding staff in the clients’ teams.
There is now an opening for a Junior PMO Specialist with strong experience in the Education sector (federal, state or private) to join a team to set up a PMO function from scratch.
The primary role of the Program Management Office (PMO) Specialist is to apply a set of specialist supporting activities for the consumption of Project Management teams. This will include the application of practical management controls that support improved project/organizational performance.
- Strong background in the Educational sector
- Experience from PMO setups like reporting, governance etc.
- Experience with program and project management
- Experience with creating documentation and reports
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, both individually and in a team
- Result-oriented and communicative person
- Excellent Customer Care
This is a fantastic newly created role within a thriving business if this is something that looks like you please contact me by applying via the link.