- CBD location - fantastic employer
- Immediate start required (Temp to perm)
- Great working environment and culture
We are looking for a part-qualified "hands-on" accountant for a leading private investment vehicle. The role requires the ability to be highly organised, team oriented and be able to maximise output with good communication and accounting skills.
- Prepare monthly journals to record transactions across all bank accounts
- Prepare month end Bank Reconciliations
- Prepare General Ledger Reconciliations and annual Audit Files
- Obtain appropriate approvals for AP payments
- Review accuracy of transactions supplier invoices and credit card transactions
- Assist with completion of monthly AP bank reconciliations
- Prepare manual transfers and payments
- Assist with preparation of quarter end management reports, annual budgets, ad hoc financial queries
- Tracking of ad hoc project costs
- Prepare BAS Calculations as required
- Compile tax return information required
- Support the Accounts Payable officer during periods of leave
You will have tertiary accounting qualifications and experience in at Assistant Accountant level. You will have good IT skills with experience in a contemporary General Ledger system as well as Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills and exposure to the rest of the MS Office suite (Word / Outlook). The ideal candidate will be highly productive, efficient, diligent and professional individual with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts. Due to the volume of responses we will only be able to respond directly if we feel you are a genuine fit for the role.