Cutting-edge technologies | Attractive benefits | Dynamic and Agile
Fantastic opportunity for a Technical Help Desk Manager to join a market leading, fortune 250 global commercial real-estate company.
- This is a brand new, exciting position working for a rapidly expanding Digital Strategy and Solutions team who offer access to the hottest technologies, dynamic working environment and flexible working arrangements
- There are some extremely exciting projects in the pipeline, and this would give a candidate an excellent opportunity to join a company of significant growth with guaranteed potential of career progression
- Opportunity to join a diverse team with a "work hard" "play hard" attitude
The principal responsibility of this role
- Responds to customers inquires and concerns and ensures timely and quality service delivery. Follows up with tenants to ensure satisfaction.
- Manage the team which work on the function
- Oversee and implement training for offshore teams
- Provides reports on activities, desk volumes, training and initiatives Maintains training materials and records for offshore team
- Learn and then promote/train effective usage of "Pulse" software / platform Work closely with BA team
Key experience required:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Excellent Microsoft suite skills - particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Helpdesk experience
- Flexible attitude in dealing with customers and tenants of all levels requiring assistance and/or information, often on an immediate basis
To be the ideal person for this role you will be a result-oriented, adventurous, and ambitious person. You will be an experience person who is comfortable in their own skin and is able, and willing to push back and fight for something they believe in.
If this role sounds like you please apply to the position or contact me on either 0280759921 or email for more information