ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of Australia's largest healthcare providers based in Sydney have recently undergone changes across their people, process and tools. To support these changes a number or projects are about to kick off to increase profitability and business efficiency.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You'll be the IT Project Manager and be responsible for delivering one of the biggest projects in the market. Initially you'll be responsible for multiple mini projects that contribute heavily to the larger program.
The ideal candidate will be a hands on Project Manager who isn't too shy to get into the detail and gather the business requirements but can also holistically oversee the strategic initiatives.
This person would need to have a business analysis background, be business savvy and be able to contribute to technical solutions from an infrastructure perspective.
- Provide technical direction to the team
- Work closely with team members to deliver initiatives aligned with business objectives
- Coach and empower staff and users to take accountability for delivery, risk and issue management and inspiring the team to improve deliverables
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years experience in Project Management
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- Business Analysis background and have an understanding on gathering business requirements
- Experience rolling out infrastructure projects and programs
- On site Gym, brand new offices
- Ad hoc benefits and discount across high street stores
- Career devleopment opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via this advertisement or call Hannah (Principal Consultant @ Talent Web Consulting) directly on 0450085225 for a confidential discussion