Opportunity for an IT Delivery Lead to be the first higher on an Integration Risk Management project for one of Australia's leading fully integrated property groups.
My client is looking to implement an integrated risk management tool. They are at "phase 1" of the project and looking to start speaking to vendors immediately. This project is top priority for the entire business.
- Identify the best solution (vendor) for the project by using your Business Analyst skills
- Lead business partners, project team, and external partners (e.g. vendors) throughout the project
- Provide a persistent conduit between IT and the Business (Risk and Compliance team in particular), helping educate and inform both partners of each other's ongoing and evolving needs and drivers, services and capacity
- Consult to and liaise with stakeholders (business, technology and project stakeholders) regarding agile business analysis and project success factors.
- Assist in the determination of requirements, work with stakeholders including facilitation of workshops, stakeholder interviews other techniques.
- Translate functional and business requirements into accurate user stories and process flows. Ensure the user stories have met (and adhere to) the 'definition of ready'.
- Work with members of the IT team and the business to provide solution designs for initiatives, by engaging with domain expert partners and solution vendors.
- Facilitate workshops regardless of content knowledge and able to use to a range of techniques to elicit the target outcomes
- Good communication skills and the demonstrable ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organisation; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualisations
- Business consulting experience developing concepts, solutions and business cases
- Solid experience of working in a truly agile environment
- Scrum Master knowledge. Experience planning and leading sprints
- The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organisation and to high-priority business issues
- Solid experience planning, deploying and embedding either business or IT initiatives (preference for both) through the Agile delivery lifecycle
- Experience modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities
- Ability to produce high quality requirement specifications to support project functional design development.
- Experience of managing an RFI / RFQ process
- Experience in delivering Enterprise Risk, Compliance and WHS solutions
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' now button alternatively you can call Amy on +61 2 8075 9921. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.