One of the Governments technology units is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with information management background to work as part of their team.
You will have strong combination of relevant technical and business experience with great communication skills. You have vast knowledge in conducting business analysis to address challenges and provide plan of attack is essential.
You'll be responsible;
- Assisting in developing information and data analytics strategy for integration between SAP and EDRMS.
- Working with Business Units within the Department to understand stakeholder's business challenge and elicit the requirement and work with relevant teams to address the challenges identified.
- Reporting on developments to internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparation and quality control of business analysis artefacts in accordance with organisational BA framework standards.
- Assisting as a technical conduit between business and non-technical resources and vendors.
What you'll have;
- At least 5 years' demonstrated, active consulting or business analysis experience with a focus on technology solutions.
- Demonstrated end-to-end Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
- Knowledge of Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) or similar modelling notation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated cross-functional coordination skills and commitment to service delivery.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Experience with information management governance.
- Experience with SharePoint and Electronic Document & Records Management Systems.
- Experience with data analytics projects.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence principles, data repositories and tools such as (power BI, Amazon Web Services, Azure, Visio, Jira and Bit Bucket)
If you have above skills and experience, please apply for the role to learn more.