ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of Australia's largest Healthcare players based in Sydney have recently been involved in a transformation that will shape the future of the business to support the growth and increased project pipeline.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You'll be the IT Analyst who specialises in SAP, specifically FI/CO. You'll be part of the finance project team and be responsible for the design and implementation of SAP solutions that will be aligned to the organisations goal.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise effectively with multiple business users. If you've been siloed in the FI/CO space and have the passion to understand how each module is interlinked then this role is for you!
- End to end Business Analyst duties
- Provide SAP technical direction to the team
- Work closely with the finance transformation project team and stakeholders
- Produce high quality technical specifications and collaborate with technical teams
- Drive cross-functional processes and produce AS IS and TO BE process maps
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years' experience working as an SAP Business Analyst or SAP Consultant
- At least 2 end to end SAP implementations experience in SAP Finance implementations (design or configuration)
- Have an excellent understanding of software development
- Be confident in making recommendations to line managers and the wider business
- People enjoy working in this team because they're given a voice and more importantly, they're heard. Everyone's on the same journey and have created "a team within a team" through a transformational change that could impact everything from people, process and tools. Each respectable team member has with a unique skill set and are culturally diverse in many ways.
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply via this advertisement. If your profile matches the criteria above, you'll get a call off me. In addition, feel free to add me on LinkedIn - Hannah Banks