- Eastern Suburbs Sydney
- Report to the board
Based in the Eastern suburbs, this medium sized not-for-profit business are looking for an experienced Head of Finance to support the business over a period of change.
To develop and lead a team of 6/7 to improve reporting and technical capabilities and report to the board.
- Preparing the Annual Financial Statements
- Manage the Annual Budget and reporting process
- Prepare monthly reporting packs to present to the board.
- Implement audit schedules and lead year end audit.
- Develop and lead a team of staff through a period of change
- Ensure the provision of financial analysis and reporting
- Ensure financial accountability requirements of the State and Commonwealth governments and other bodies are met on a timely basis
- Provide expert advice and financial evaluation on new and existing accounting and financial processes, including income generation, leasing and purchasing
- Develop and review policies related to accounting and financial processes and make recommendations regarding the financial delegations of authority
- Provide Professional Development training to the Finance team and related staff
- Manage the full payroll function including FBT and other related statutory obligations
Role is 6 months with a possibility for permanency. Ideally the role would start immediately with a break over Christmas