ABOUT THE COMPANY
Financial Services provider who have 25 years experience looking after $51 billion in assets with 2 million customers. They pride themselves on having award winning products with low fees and have enjoyed a long history of long term performance.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- They need some help setting the strategic direction for the integration domain. Working closely with the Data Strategy & Governance team you'll play a key role in ensuring consistency, stability and continuity of the strategy
- Work closely with the Head of Strategy to design and document the data life cycle
- Work closely with the solution/information architects to ensure your designs fit into the wider plan. After all, consistency is key..
- Compliance is more important than ever in Financial Services so conducting compliance checks on all data to adhere with data governance and APRA guidelines (CPG 235) will be a big part of your role
So, you'll look after all of the Integration architecture designs and data lifecycles. The organisation kind of expects you to define and own these solutions working closely with the development teams, solution delivery teams and a bunch of vendors to ensure your work is heading in the same direction as everybody else's.
It's a great place to work, with plenty of opportunities in the mid-long term. These guys typically promote from within so if you do a good job for them, promotions and opportunities for growth will certainly come your way.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Industry experience as a Data and API Architect with Architecture/Implementation experience across many integration projects
- Experience with both ETL and API management is mandatory (preferably WO02 and Talend)
- Expertise in: micro-services, SOA, EAI, Cloud, APIs, CDC, Streams
- TOGAF/ArchiMate qualification, working knowledge of SCRUM
- You're treating as a person not a number
- You're actually heard, and have a genuine change to set the strategy and have your say...
- Very friendly environment
- Relatively flat structure... They want to get things done!
- Direct access to the Senior Leadership team
- Small, collaborative team
- Recently made the move towards business agility
- Enormity of change on the cards, opportunity to get noticed quickly
- Great offices, centrally located
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via this advertisement or call Ivan (AD @ TalentWeb Consulting) directly on 0478 129 450 for a confidential discussion