ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of Australia's largest Medical Device organisations based in Sydney have a vision to revolutionise the quality of life, reduce the impact of chronic health issues and lower costs for consumers and healthcare systems/applications.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You'll be the Innovation Manager responsible for transforming the way patients and providers use their devices and software by uncovering pain points and coming up with strategies that will be the future of healthcare.
By identifying and developing new business concepts, you'll create and present new strategies that will revolutionise the service and products you see today. You'll utilise your exceptional analytical skills to create new business concepts, develop internal innovation partners that will support the overall strategic development for the product.
- Provide and contribute to the strategic direction to the team
- Work closely with internal business partners to deliver innovative solutions
- Present and communicate findings to key stakeholders and executives
- Own and drive strategic projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in strategic and innovative type roles
- Experience in healthcare, Medical or any other health related domain
- Experience and passion in healthcare innovation - start up experience highly advantageous!
- A natural creative thinker, solution orientated and an inventive mindset
People enjoy working in this team because they're given a voice and more importantly, they are making a real difference to the lives of humans. Everyone I've met that works at this company are truly on the same journey. They are supportive and believe in their people.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via this advertisement. Hannah Banks - LinkedIn.