This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who is coming from working in government / consulting who is looking to broaden there skillset and develop into the exciting arena of infratructure design, development and delivery.
In this role you will have varied responsibilities and you will be involved in the following:
- Provide support to the Senior Project Manager, Infrastructure in implementing strategic programs and projects
- Assist the Senior Project Manager, Infrastructure in adhering to project time frames, key milestones, budgets and resource requirements
- Ensure there is alignment with whole of Government and Corporate objectives when considering complex program and project inter-dependencies
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees and undertake consultation to support project completion in line with project plans
- Provide information to support project communications, to ensure accurate and appropriate information is provided to key stakeholders and the broader community
- Assist in preparing reports for the Senior Executive, Board and Portfolio Minister on strategic programs and projects
- Undertake research and analysis to prepare project briefs
- Assist with procurement processes including helping to prepare procurement documentation, participating in selection processes and assisting with contractor management
- Ensure compliance with legal guidelines and internal policies.
To be considered for this role you will have:
Relevant tertiary qualifications in commerce, economics, engineering, law or similar
- Demonstrated experience working on complex programs and projects
- Strong commercial acumen, with an understanding of contractual and commercial issues relating to the development and delivery of commercial projects
- Ability to analyse, problem solve, think laterally and prepare appropriate recommendations
- Ability to build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with a track-record of operating with discretion and with respect for confidentiality.
Please apply today for an interview in the short term.